China, Tibet & the Yangtze (2019) : Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer
14 Days From Beijing To Shanghai
Embrace the yin and yang of wonders old and new on this soul-enriching expedition.
Their names alone evoke the wonder and timeless allure of China: the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Goddess Stream. Wide enough for cavalry to ride along its crest, stretching from the Yellow Sea to China's eastern border, the Great Wall is one of China's legends. In Xi'an, 8,000 life-size Terra-cotta Warriors stand in formation, facing the enemies of an emperor who died 2,200 years ago. The red and white walls of the Potala Palace rise massively above Lhasa, and the floor of the gold-domed Jokhang Temple has been worn smooth by centuries of pilgrims reverently prostrating themselves before a seventh-century Buddha. Experience all of this on an adventure that also encompasses Beijing's imperial palaces and exquisite gardens, Shanghai's towering skyscrapers and the ethereal landscape of the Yangtze's Three Gorges.
Call (607) 733-8111 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13898474
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 14 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 10||Cruising the Yangtze River|
|Day 11||Cruising the Yangtze River|
|Day 12||Cruising the Yangtze River|
|Day 14||Depart Shanghai|
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.